Thursday 4 July 2013

Ready to go!

The bike is all lubed up and running smoothly.


Appetising nutritious sustenance is ready prepared.


There's a random assortment of stuff loaded in to my panniers and ready to hook on to the rack, including tools; tubes; folding spare tyre; brake blocks; cables; lubricants (for the bike); Sudocrem (for me); sun tan lotion; 1st Drayton neckerchief; phone and Garmin chargers; sandles and clothes. Even toilet roll, just for good measure.

Set for an early night now. I'll need to leave home by 6:00 a.m. to cycle to the train station, for the 7:00 a.m. to Lowestoft. No chance of a lift from my lovely wife as she nearly broke her foot on my car foot pump on Tuesday (oh what fun A&E is late at night). Still, what's an extra few miles!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Ross. Looks like you got decent weather for the start at least! Enjoy the ride.. wish I was doing it instead of beinf stuck in the office! Looking forward to your updates. Cheers Gaz

    ReplyDelete